following the success of the first two conferences held in Dubrovnik in 2009 and in Opatija in 2012, the Jozef Stefan Institute in Ljubljana, together with the Physics Department of the University of Zagreb and the Institute Rudjer Boskovic in Zagreb, are pleased to announce that the third International Conference: “Nuclear Structure and Dynamics” will take place in Portoroz, Slovenia from June 14 – 19, 2015.
The Conference aims to provide a broad discussion forum to promote exchange of ideas and collaboration among researchers with experimental and theoretical background. We strongly encourage the attendance of graduate students and young researchers. The main focus will be on the following topics:
- Physics with the new RIB facilities
- Nuclear structure and reactions far from stability
- Collective phenomena and symmetries
- Reaction dynamics of light and heavy ions
- Sub- and near-barrier reactions
- Ab initio calculations, cluster models, and shell-model
- Nuclear energy density functionals
- Nuclear astrophysics
- Fundamental symmetries and interactions
Additional details about the registration and the program will be sent in the second announcement. Please contact us if you have any question about the Conference.
With best wishes,
for the Organizing Committee
Matej Lipoglavsek Suzana Szilner Dario Vretenar